Sunday, December 20, 2009

What a time it's been!

Good afternoon. Been a very busy time as of late and lots of client work to do. Has it been a rough time? Of course it has - and I know I'm not the only one. I can say though that it's time for a little reflection on your situation.

I can only speak (or write) for myself. I am blessed with an amazing wife and two beautiful children. I still live in my house and my dogs are fed. Amazing, as it was almost a year ago when I was brought into an office at the organization I was working for to have a "talk," resulting in me collecting unemployment. Without the support of friends and family, there is no doubt that I would be here right now, that my family would still be with me, and that PCI would exist.

And for that, I say THANK YOU.

There are a lot of exciting updates to come from PCI and our clients in the coming weeks. I look forward to sharing more when I can.

Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment